Tuesday, December 30, 2003

C:tp IS BACK!! Can you believe it? It finally comes back!! That was the biggest event around right now.. except New Year of course. Well, they deleted a bunch of threads even some forums like SF Theme Park (I ditto this!) and Buckland's Appraisals (Ooh.. cry..) and I'll never get my requested banner done. Hmph. So much for requesting a banner. I just can't get that beautiful banner done.. oh well. I guess I'll need to make it by myself. FGB is still good, and we vanquished two demons at a time (Guess what? T is as impatient as us! Muahaha..) and the GMAing is still stuck because not all members of the group have noticed that C:tP is back. But I still haven't get promoted, though. That's okay, being Level one is always fun. Although being Level two probably will just add the fun. In Tru Calling I've already accepted as a Trainee and now waiting to be promoted to Level one in the next meeting.

I just got back from Carita, a town that's located near the sea so you can find beaches everywhere. Only stayed overnight then went back home again.. and I didn't swim in the sea if you wanna know, I swam in the swimming pool because that's what swimming pools are for, right? For swimming. I never really liked the sea, because not just that the water is salty and could hurt your eyes, but it also has got sands everywhere (which gets into your clothes) and you have to swim with all your clothes on because I'm not going to expose myself in bikini in front of the whole people at the shore. No, thank you, but swimming pool exposure was enough. Besides I'm quite afraid of the fishes. And what you can't see below. Who knows if somewhere within the corals there are poisonous sea-snake or whatever. I know I'm being paranoid but I'm just afraid of the sea and I don't like it. I prefer to go to mountains rather than go to the sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger