Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy New Year for twelve hours later. I'm still stuck in my house and I guess my parents won't let me stay overnight in a hotel for New Year's Eve like usual because we just went out of town yesterday plus my mother has got a whole lot of decoration orders. So what am I gonna do waiting for New Year? I'm not a kind of person who likes to make New Year Resolution. But Ryan, my loved one from C:tP forced me to promise that when he comes back I would have already reached Level 4 in FGB (Isn't that sweet?) and I would have already been a good fighter, a better fighter than him. Ooh.. romantic, isn't it? Or probably not. Well, I feel honored that he wants the best for me to happen even when he's away and I don't have him to support me in my down times when I still don't get promoted.. he's truly helping me get through hard times and always encourage me to do my best in FGB and eventually get promoted.

Ooh.. I have finally mentioned him in my blog! But some of you probably don't know him yet. Well, his one of C:tP and Tru Calling member too, and I met him in a fight in WWD. It was in the Fight Club where all members from both sides could join the fight but I don't know how I always end up only fighting him. And somehow I feel he's a tough and skilled opponent, unlike some ADAers I've met before. Then we ended our fights and created a One on One Thread instead because we wanted to have a more private fight, and we met in Havoc for the first time. He started to give compliments to me and left his seducing ADAer girl behind, and I was flattered. The relationship grew to sending PMs to each other almost everytime we're online, and then I got MSN and we talked even much more through the messenger. He's sweet and caring, and I hope you know I mean it when you read this, Ryan. Oh by the way his real name isn't Ryan but I just love that name so I'll just call him by that name instead. He lives in Singapore and as much as I was hoping for a miracle and bumped into him when I travelled to Singapore, that didn't happen. Probably we'll meet when the time is right. I'll always be waiting for you to come back to C:tP! Good luck always and may you be blessed for all you've done for me. (Just in case you don't know it's all so meaningful to me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger