Tuesday, December 23, 2003

you suck, and that's sad

Uh-huh. I'm the "you suck, and that's sad" happy bunny? What is that suppose to mean? The bunny isn't even happy, it looks sad. I took the quiz since Lizzie just gave me a new name which is Hoppy the Bunny (I told her I prefer Bunny only.. but no, I don't wanna be compared to Bugs Bunny though) and it turned out to be weird, but at least you guys know now what kind of "happy" bunny I am.

Okay, they don't even update the weird newsletter now. I always have this picture in my head about the admins and moderators of C:tP being drunk after the revamp and all laying down on the floor like a pile of... I don't know.. domino cards? Defeated soldiers? Okay.. sorry if my imagination is going crazier and crazier each day.. but this is because I'm starting to lose my mind since I lost C:tP. Yesh, C:tP means THAT much to me, and I believe it means that much to some others too. I've been practically living there since I spend almost half time of my real life there, diving my head deeper and deeper into the cyber beautiful world. Oh and FGB.. if this revamp thing don't finish soon I don't know in what year I'll be promoted to the next level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger