Saturday, December 27, 2003

HASH(0x8736480)

Which One Tree Hill Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla

Haley James! The person who made Becca and Samantha got obsessed with. I don't even know her, but seeing what she has done to my best friends I guess it's good that I'm most like her. Because then I could make Becca and Samantha probably gets obsessed with me too.

Yippee! New layout for my blog. I wasn't satisfied with the last one and created a new one. I tried to download a layout from free layout sites but had no idea how to put it together here so I just took a picture and put it as a nice header. Going to change this blog's title as well soon. Uh... is the writing too small? Please don't say yes. If I enlarge the size it wouldn't look as nice as this is. I think I'm not going anywhere this holiday. Coz it's just two weeks plus I've gone to Singapore last week. Although I'm always dreaming of a White Christmas (just like the one I never saw) I don't know when that dream would come true. What about New Year Eve? I'm hoping at least we're going to stay in a hotel in the 31th to celebrate New Year with a bunch of other people rather than watching New Year celebrations alone on TV. That's gonna be not interesting at all! And I don't even know what would I do in 2004. Probably just getting promoted to the next level in FGB. Uh-huh, I'm a pathetic computer world freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger