Sunday, December 28, 2003

Yesterday I finally had a chance to meet and chat with fellow members from Aestera.Net and I learnt much about Tarot Cards. Apparently, they are so unique and the spirits inside have many different personalities. I never knew if they could resist from being used, or even become jealous with another cards. To tell you the truth, I even never knew if they have spirits. I mean I knew there are spirits inside them but I never knew they're just like human, with all the emotions and thoughts. I have always wanted to have a deck of my own, but since it's too expensive and rare I haven't had one until now. And now hearing about the others that have them, I think I should reconsider buying them for myself. Despite the fact that I haven't known about them that deep, I also only have little spare time and I'm afraid they'll become angry if I never pay attention to them. Then who could tell what can they do? They're spirits! I dunno, sounds quite creepy to me. Living with spirits inside your room. I think I don't wanna deal with spirits yet. Although I love magical things so much. Not forgetting what my parents would say when I ask them to buy me a deck of cards with spirits in them, duh. I guess I'll just ask for my future to be told by those who already have the cards, because I have a huge love problem here (sounds pathetic?) and I really don't know what to do. This problem is making my feelings going upside down all the time, I don't even know how to describe it. I feel like I'm being pulled and pushed at the same time, so many times through the journey. It's weird, sometimes I feel like he's the one, many signs appear to make me believe he is, but the truth always say he doesn't care for me. In fact, he already has someone else in his heart. Then why would the signs point me to him? To let my heart break again? That's so annoying. I once even thought he could replace someone else I had in my heart before since he's now gone to another country. But seems like this one is no replacement at all, he's only a second person to break my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger