Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Becca just got a news about Samantha! Coolness. Finally we're all able to know that she's okay. But she can't get to the internet for 4-6 months. We're gonna miss her muchos. I can't live without internet for 4-6 months! Gees. That's a big torture. But like what I've said before, I'm gonna lessen my time in the Net, cos it really isn't healthy. Look at an example in my tag Board. *rollseyes* So people watch out, don't get too obsessed. You might end just as pathetic as he is. Muaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger