Thursday, January 29, 2004

Ho-hum. Tomorrow we're gonna be leaving school earlier, at 12 pm to be exact, woo-hoo! But my friends can't go to the event that will be held in my school (some sort of bazaar) on Saturday and Sunday because they BOTH have to go somewhere else on Friday. Geez.. what a nice coincidence. I'm left alone, and I can't go to the event all by myself because what would I be doing there? Wandering alone? My other friends from other classes aren't coming either, and it's very disappointing because I've bought the ticket but no one wants to accompany me there. What's with long weekends and people going out of town in an instance? I do hope my family is planning to go out of town as well. Because Monday is a holiday. Tee-hee. What a life.

I got chosen in FGB's newest tournament, the Heartbreaker Tournament yeah! Cool, coz last time they open one I couldn't even get through Round 1 and the one before that I didn't even have time to sign up because it wasn't even opened for 24 hours. I hope in this tournament I could go quite far, especially because my teammates are great. T, my great Guide! I hope we can bring victory. I'll try to be as creative and descriptive as possible!

Another Quiz I took today:

What Snack Food are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger