Monday, January 19, 2004

How many days exactly since the last day I blogged? Blah, who cares. FGB has got a new promotion system, allowing us to 'request' to be promoted! Finally we don't have to depend on inactive teammates. But I don't know why I don't want to be rushed to request my promotion. Suddenly I feel I need to make sure I've achieved 100% of the requirements. I want to be fully qualified.

Hm.. my chat friends are all having problems. I'm starting to feel I can't runaway from real life's problems anymore because everywhere I go people have problems. What is wrong with this so-called Monkey year? Is that really a bad year? I don't wanna believe. I'm having a weird relationship with everyone but today my mood is happy, which is so seldom to happen especially in Monday morning. Puh-lease, everybody hates Monday morning. But today I feel good. My teacher has just been married and my whole class is celebrating it today, so no Math for the first three hours. I can't believe it. How could the Math teacher of Senior High marries the Math teacher from Junior High? I don't want to know the brain of their children. They must be super genius. They maybe wouldn't even need to study Math at all anymore.

Ahh.. weddings. That's the topic lately as well. I just bought a book about a wedding story. It's so romantic that I wanted to cry. And made me jealous too, of course. And made me start to wonder what the scene would be like when I'm the one who's being proposed. Would it be in the crowd? Would it be in a romantic quiet place? Whatever it is, it must be really special. Valentine's day is ahead. Is that what's making everyone acts like love is in the air? It's not, duh, bacteries are. *Cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger