Monday, January 12, 2004

Huge computer crash! And the whole Windows need to be changed. Let me list what I've lost so far:
1. Kazaa! My Kazaa and My Shared Folder where my career lies! (maybe this is a curse for doing illegal career?) Sorry people, cannot do your CD requests in a while.
2. Yahoo Messenger. Can always download that again fast.
3. Windows Media Player. Apparently Kazaa won't work without this, and it's taking ages to download.
4. MSN Messenger. Damn this one takes ages too! Going to ask someone who already has it on disk.
5. IE 6. I can't believe they change my IE back to 5 when I've upgraded it not so long ago! Now I can't see colorful scrollbars anymore and I'll have to upgrade it all over again. Gone now the whole upgrading I just did a few weeks ago.
6. Flash. I won't be able to play Neopets games anymore. But who cares? I'm bored of it.
7. The Sims!! My whole Sims with its expansion packs are gone. I'll have to re-install it from the first version, damn it. I lost my family again when I'm so close to getting them paired (although two became lesbians)
8. Okay, I don't know what else and don't wanna know or I'll be totally freaked out.

I'm gonna spend the next few days to restore the whole things and hopefully they won't clutter up my harddisk anymore and make this computer hang again then crash again and repaired again and be cleaned again. Otherwise this whole cycle would never end. Damn, why the only things I don't lost are some useless programs that I don't even know what to use?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger