Thursday, January 22, 2004

I am PRRROOOMOOOTEEDD! Finally, huh? It's like years of waiting. I can finally put FGB - 2 in my Coven Field! Yayness! It's so cool cool cool. I thought T's PM that tells me I'm promoted would never come. Thanks to the new system of promotion! I can even choose my next powers so fast coz I've been thinking of it for months. Sooo what are my next targets? I dunno. I'll just fight more everywhere I can. And if I wasn't picked as an RPG Trainer, maybe I should train more. This is getting boring, isn't this? Why can't I find cool quizzes to put in here? Okay. I'm gonna sneak to everyone else's blog and steal their quizzes instead. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger