Friday, January 23, 2004

I don't go to school today. The usual reasons I skip school are:
1. I'm sick.
2. There's something big gonna happen that I don't like (e.g I have to make a speech, or I have to do story-telling, or anything that involves speaking in front of the crowd)
3. There's an assignment that is due that day but I can't find resources and I can't finish it.

But today nothing like those reasons exists.
I don't understand why I can't overcome my laziness today. It's only pure laziness that made me go back to sleep instead of going to school today. Let me make a list of excuses:
1. Yesterday was a holiday, today isn't, and tomorrow is a holiday again. It's definitely making you lazy.
2. I woke up late. My school starts on 7 and I woke up on 6.30. I can't overcome the laziness because the thought of having to hurry up if I don't wanna be late is tiring.
3. My mother actually asked whether I want to go to school or not (she gave me an option!! Who can resist that?)
That's all I can come up so far. Of course when I went back to sleep this morning I feel so comfortable that I can sleep again, but now I feel rather guilty. I should be in school right now. What's the big deal, it's just another boring day. Why can't I just go and do the right thing? I don't know! Maybe if I woke up earlier I would've gone to school. Maybe if I didn't have to rush.. maybe if my mother asked me to go instead of asking whether I want to go or not.. but even if I want to do the right thing now it's been done. I can't turn back time and change it. I guess I'll just enjoy my extra-holiday. However, what I miss is just another boring day at school, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger