Friday, January 23, 2004

I just watched Freaky Friday. Coolness! It's so funny that I had to laugh all by myself and feels like I'm crazy. I don't know how to describe it, but the acting is great and I love the storyline. The weird chinese mother is so damn crazy! At the end of the movie she almost managed to switch two more people's soul. Gee.. what's wrong with her? But the story is so touching anyways. I had to hold myself from crying near the end before they switched their bodies back. It's just beautiful. I'm glad I finally managed to buy it after seeing it everywhere and not having any chances to buy it. I'm definitely gonna watch it again someday. It's so funny and cool and sad and er.. romantic. Why do movies always have romantic scenes? Even if the main theme isn't about love? Blah.. I'm getting jealous again. But yeah, the guy was so cool, he really loved someone because of her personality, no matter in whose body she was. I'm so impressed. I would so like to find a guy like that. Someone who could see through you... someone who could see your inner beauty. Someone who could see who you are the way you are.. despite how ugly or beautiful you are. Oh yay. Coolness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger