Thursday, January 01, 2004

It's 2004! And apparently my parents asked me to celebrate New Year last night in a mall so it wasn't that boring after all. I even managed to complete an un-planned last year resolution which is telling someone I love that I really love him. Although he didn't feel the same feeling as me but he still wants to be my good friend. He even didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying that he didn't like me.. oh well, thank goodness he's not arrogant or heartless. I've met that kind of person before and believe me he's so annoying that I just want to blow him up into pieces. What is wrong with people with no heart? It's a gift that someone actually loves him but he underestimated me and rejected my feeling with harsh words. I'll never forget that person forever.

Oh well. Here I've got two people I love the most, the person that I just told that I love him and of course.. Ryan. Both are very meaningful to me and I'm so proud of myself that I can finish last year's last hours with something important so now I can leave it behind and begin with something new. No more days filled with tears, no more days filled with sorrow. He has known my feelings and he can't hurt me anymore. I hope this year which I have began with goodness will end with happiness too. A new day has come, and I just want to say to all people that I know, those who are reading my blog, those who are too far to be reached, those who are always here with me, I love you all so much and I just realized how much you all mean to me. How much you all have supported me through last year and I believe you all will in this year and forever too. You're all the best people I've ever known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger