Saturday, January 03, 2004

Just watched Lord of The Rings: Return of The King!! Hm.. not so nice quality of the DVD but it made me cry after all. So happy-ending and sad at the same time! Huh.. finally the task is done, and I can imagine how relieved they were when the ring's burden was finally gone. The whole three times three hours of movie only because of one damn ring. How ironic. But the story was so beautiful.. *sniff* And I almost see myself in Eowyn's eyes when Aragorn said he couldn't give her what she seek.. OOh damn hurt that was. Anyway, Legolas was still single til the end and I was quiet happy to see that. ^^;

Okay, what else am I gonna write today? I can't find nice quizzes.. or too lazy to do so. C:tP is nice after the revamp, but somehow I found not much thing I can do anymore in there, it's just isn't as active as usual. Probably because the spam fest everywhere had been cleared.. I dunno, seems like something is just missing. And I can't keep reminding myself to attend the ChatRPG!! God, Brook, why don't you just kick me out of it. I dunno why this memory isn't enough to remind me every Saturday five PM!! I even remembered it this afternoon but then my mother surprised me by bringing LOtR DVD and I totally forgot about it until the movie ended at half past eight PM. Bah, so much problem with my short-term memory. But where is Brook anyway? He hasn't appeared in C:tP since the revamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger