Friday, January 30, 2004

Miracle happens once in a while.. when you believe.

Song from Princess Diaries.. and it just happened to me. Well, suddenly my friend cancelled her plan to go somewhere today and tomorrow we'll be attending our school festival! Yay, and suddenly she's got another two tickets while we've already given ours to someone else! What a magical coincidence. So we can still come tomorrow. I dunno why I'm so excited to go.. probably only because it's my first time to attend my own school's event? No.. I guess there's something more. It's this feeling that I'll be experiencing something new.. or extraordinary. Probably just a crazy feeling but I feel the need to attend. Hope something really happens.. something unexpected. Whatever that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger