Wednesday, January 21, 2004

NEW LAYOUT!! Whoo-hoo! See how cool it is? All credits are given to Tya/Ireth for the awesome layout. It took me hours to put it up, though, but I'm very satisfied. See how beautiful Piper's faces look! Ooh.. when will I be able to make my own layout? I really wanna learn to do it. I don't think I would change this layout again for a long time, though, coz it's so beautiful. Third version of layout already.. but it's improving fast.

My mother is starting to get worried because I spend all time after school in front of my computer til very late. She said she couldn't even have time to talk with me and that I need to spare more time outside the internet world. I myself have been quite worried as well, though, considering how I can't seem to finish everything I was doing in the Net immediately and that I can't spare anymore time for anything else. I'll try to lessen my time in the Net, and not to get obsessed with RPGs, Message Boards, and especially C:tP anymore. I'll try to divide my time in both worlds better. Hmm.. I hope I could do that. I don't think it's healthy either to stay in front of your computer for about.. 12 hours. (My record. But that's when I was working on my school writing assignment, so that's not counted. It's inevitable!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger