Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Okay, I blog twice a day for the first time. I'm actually trying to blog more, but is stuck. Ookay.. let's see what's interesting today. Er.. school? The fact that tomorrow is a holiday and the day after tomorrow isn't although it's Friday and on Saturday it would be a holiday again (damn school)? Mm.. nope. It's actually nothing interesting. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. I'm waiting for Charmed Season Six! I'm so glad that the cable TV would air it on February 11th, because only God knows when my local TV station would air it, if not in the middle of the night again. To watch last season I had to stay up late until at least 1 A.M to watch it although it was a brand new season. Poor crazy little TV station.

I'm starting to think I'm too responsible because I go to school everyday although I don't enjoy it (of course, who does?) at all. Because I've met so many friends from outside my country who could just skip school easily, and I'm starting to get jealous with them. Although I don't know whether skipping school would turn out bad or not, I think it's quite nice as well if you can just decide what you can or what you can not do by yourself without being forced. I go to school because it's my responsibility, because I can't get a good job without going to school, and I need my paper that says that I've officially graduated from Senior High School. That's all my purpose of going to school, to tell you the truth. And yet you must not believe me because I got the first rank in the last semester. But yeah! People, face it, this is what a student in first rank thinks. She only goes to school because she have to. I barely study at home ever since I entered Senior High, because I was too lazy to do that. But I do study at school, a few hours before the exams. Thanks to my great memory, I could still get good grades. Although that doesn't help me in science subjects, which my scores had dropped quite drastically. I could still hold it high in Junior High, but now that I've turned into super-lazy mode and think it sucks and I don't want to learn what I don't like, I gave up on science subjects and let the scores dropped. Who cares anyway since I've chosen to choose social subjects instead, where my mind could be asked to co-operate and remember all the lines in it. I HATE school, and I only try to get good grades to satisfy my parents. I don't want to get knowledge, no, that was history and only theory. I wish I could finish school as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger