Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Ooh happy day. Well, not that happy, but at least better than yesterday or the day before. No history for the last two hours because we made the teacher angry, but hell yeah, he's weird himself so not completely our fault. I'm bored of FGB, believe it or not. Maybe because the huge obsession and devotion before that I posted too much in the game (yesh, people often forget that it's just a game) and now I get bored. And I can lessen my time in the Net. But now that I get bored with my two worlds; reality and cyber, I'm wondering where else I can have some fun. Maybe I'll just rent a whole lot of new movies and try to only copy a few from them, because I'm starting to feel guilty that I'm doing illegal things. But anyways, if I don't sell the copied movies it's not that illegal right? Coz I'm not having too many advantages from it except just saving a few more rupiahs coz I don't have to rent the movie over and over again everytime I want to see it once more.

Hey, unkymoods is back. I'm gonna put my mood pic again in this blog. Oh, and look what kind of lunatic I am. Probably this will explain the extreme whining I've been doing lately.

Back away slowly kiddies, this one's Deeply Disturbed


What Type of Lunatic are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger