Sunday, January 04, 2004

Ryan left me!! Okay, not so hysterical. No.. he just said he found someone else nicer. Bah. I know I know.. I'm not even good enough to have a guy over the internet. It wasn't enough that someone from real life rejected me. Fine! I'll live without a guy. Fair enough? I think I don't have that much chemistry with guys.. in real life or in the internet. I don't care anymore.. why can't I stop thinking about having someone that would love me? Oh yes, because I watch too much romantic movie. Gotta stop that and change them into action movies instead. Yesh, I'm gonna rule the world with girl power. We don't need guys!! Huh.. Except for making descendants probably. Bah! I don't wanna talk about it now. I know I know I'm overreacting you don't have to scream it to me I know.. I don't know why but I'm just being sensitive lately. Somehow my emotions can't be controlled and troubles are coming over me at once making me find them too hard to be handled all at once. Problems, problems, problems. Damn. And no one to stand by me and support me. Oh! No way, I still got my friends, right? Yeah! The super girl friends power! Of course. Gonna be online in MSN and Yahoo much more to chat with my LOYAL friends and probably gonna fight much in WWD now since I've got wrath that can easily be spilled on the nasty ADAers. Yesh. Going to WWD now.

Ugh. Wait. What was I being so hysterical about? It's no big deal, is it? I'm not even his real girlfriend.. so why am I acting so bitchy? Nah.. must have lost my mind a bit there. Well.. I'll just try to win his heart back.. or maybe win someone else's heart instead. No biggie! Bah, damn hormones making weird hysterical emotions. Just forget it. Don't worry, I'm not a nasty-dumped-girlfriend-that-cant't-life-without-her-damn-bf. I'm just a girl-who-just-lost-her-best-friend or whatsoever. I'm okay. I'm fine. I didn't lost my mind. I'm gonna fight for promotions! Yesh, much adrenaline pumping to be spilled over ADAers. Still going to WWD now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger