Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Samantha is missing!! She hasn't been around for about a week, and according to Becca that's so weird and unusual. I'm starting to miss her as well, I want her to come back! What could possibly be her excuse for not coming online for so long? She has never been grounded and she has two computers. God, I hope nothing bad had happened to her. I hope she's okay and will come back soon. T's office is being ruled by the newbies now that our Ms. Second-in-Command is not around. But Queen Becca is trying to get rid of all of them, though. She's being mean to them. :D

I won three categories from the FGB Awards!! Best Demon Portrayal by me as a GMA (and two demons, not only one!), Best Group 13 Member, and... er.. you might not want to know this. I'm also winning The Biggest Flirt category. Was it from the time when I use to come to Havoc and er.. 'play around' with Ryan? But that wasn't exactly flirting! I'm just responding to his actions. And I'm not a flirt at all, especially in real life. It's horrible just to imagine me being a flirt. Bah, weird votes. But considering they still list my old username as the Biggest Flirt, it must definitely be from the time I was close to Ryan. Who had been watching me flirting?? Er.. not exactly flirting, I must tell you again! Whatever, duh. I'm confused as well. Well, since I've changed my username, I've also been a different person either. Let the new me only known as the Best Group 13 Member and the best GMA thing. Thank goodness I'm listed with my old username as the Biggest Flirt. Uhh.. it's horrible.

Okay, I'm requesting for promotion! I've achieved if not 100% requirements then maybe 90%. I've participated a hell lot of activities in FGB, every meeting and all that stuff. I've been going in and out WWD and SMG for months. I shall deserve to be promoted, shouldn't I? I'm very devoted to FGB cos I love it so much. I've taken part in most of its activities, including the RPGs and the newspaper (FGB in Focus). I'm rambling about FGB again? Whatever. You guys who don't know about it might wanna know, so check the Charmed: The Prophecy link in this blog. It's real fun. But if you don't want to, well, you can keep reading my blog without knowing what I'm talking about. The choice is yours! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger