Friday, January 02, 2004

Second day of the New Year. Yesterday I found my cousin's blog and was quite surprised to find out that she kind of.. hate me? Huh, probably because I didn't show much respect when she came to my house and I didn't show up. Well, the truth is I had a huge headache that day that I had to sleep the whole day until morning. I know, bad timing, but I didn't ask for the headache. You know what? Apart from that day, I know I'm being kind of rude in school as well. I don't really pay attention or talk much with friends that aren't my best friends. Although I can communicate easily with my best friends and laugh with them freely but I don't know why I just can't be like that with everyone else. It takes time for me to get closer, know better, and finally open up myself. I don't ask for the low skill of communication I have, and trust me, me myself hate it so much that I can't easily talk to everyone like what I wanted to. But now people start to hate me because of that inability. Well, me myself didn't ask for it, thank you very much!! Damn, how could I be good friends to everyone if I have such a low skill of communication? I just can't create dialogues easily with people that aren't so close to me. Except through writings of course. In the internet world I can easily communicate with everyone through texts. That's why I spend most of my time here in the internet world, because I don't find myself fit well in the real world's communication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger