Monday, January 05, 2004

What a boring day. The school's teachers were successful in making us getting up so early only to meet our friends for an hour and go home again. An hour. How brilliant. I hope everyday's time schedule could be like that. Well, it was quite nice coz it was our first day in school this year. So everyone was just relaxing and chatting about what they did in the holidays.

Bah, I need to send in a bio for CB's Castle Aurora. Why do you always have to write bios? It is tiring. Is anyone interested in joining Castle Aurora in CB? (Sorta like FGB in C:tP) coz if yes I would be granted 200 gils (their money) if I managed to gain members to join Castle Aurora. Just don't forget to mention my name.. I'm totally out of money there. Do you think Druid is a cool species? Actually I don't really think so. But since I was looking for earthy species there were only two which were Nature Spirits and Druids. Nature Spirits are more elegant and beautiful, but Druids have better powers. Now I know how bad it is that you must stick to your Species' powers (like in ADA). I'm glad as an FGBer I can choose my powers in every promotion. Good that Castle Aurora has General Power Tables too though where we can choose our optional power. But in Tru Calling, where I joined Guardians of Light, they have made power tables for each level so everyone in the same level would have the same powers! Woah, that's really terrible and not creative. But oh well, I'm just babbling about these RPGs again.

Oh yes! Speaking of RPG, I got two roles at once in another FGB RPG which is The Buffy Chronicles. Great, isn't it? Adri told me coz they believe I'm a good RPer I can handle two roles. Yay! Very nice. At last someone appreciates my RP skills. Next step would be joining one of the hardest RPGs.. C:tP's RPGs! Yesh, gotta have that as the next target. Just one step closer... wait.. am I getting myself obsessed again? Bah, I don't care. I need as much fun as I can get. Which is sinking my nose deeper into the RPG world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger