Thursday, January 08, 2004

You are GILL!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Stole that quiz from T's journal. T you evil I cannot comment in your journal coz I don't have an LJ account!

My bloggi is boring! Has nothing to rant about. Samantha made me want Oreo! I'm hungry hungry hungry. LOL the drama in T's office is so funny. I wonder if the new people will stand Bec's ebilness! And her ebil duckies too of course. LOL I thought Bec hated me when I can't come up with a way to help Lizzie yesterday, coz she suddenly left our conversation. It's just I had to go to a family funeral and I was quite distracted. I do want to help Lizzie and I know how you love her, Bec. Gotta try to talk to her too soon if we meet.

Blah, what should I write in this blog? If I write much about the message boards where I join, the people from my school wouldn't understand at all. If I write much about school it'll be boring and probably not understandable either by my friends from the internet. Ha! Like I want to talk about school? The schedule sucks! I know I love English the best, but if I hear one more time people say "English" I'm gonna have to slap him or her. We've had English for the whole week! About eleven or thirteen hours in total. Gosh, it's just so damn boring. I can't pay attention at all because it's so boring boring boring. They've turned our class into a language class, or specifically an English class. All we do and learn is English. Whoever created the "so-called-emergency-schedule" should be smacked. After all, school is never too nice for me. More people consider me a freak. I must learn more to ignore them. Cos as far as I can see, they're more pathetic than me. And no, I'm not talking about relatives anymore. These are just friends. Or at least friends in "formal" category, coz hell no I'm having real friends like them. People may consider me a freak because I don't speak too much to them, but if they want to know the truth about me they shall ask my best friends. They shall know how much I can talk to them if we're best friends. I just don't talk much to those who aren't so close to me and they think I'm a weirdo. No, cousin, I'm not talkin' bout you. It's other people. They feel that they can't stand me. They think I'm a pathetic weirdo who cannot do anything but to keep silent. Well, they are more pathetic! I don't care at all! You mind your own freakin' business, people. I could become harsh if I want to, but I'm trying to be nice and patient. Just please.. don't mess with me in my real life. Might look vulnerable there, but am not here. And I don't care if you think that's pathetic. The real me is me in here, so one more time mind your own freakin business and stay away from me if you don't like me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger