Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Guess what? I'M FINALLY CASTED FOR DUTP (Digging Up The Past) WHICH IS ONE OF C:tP's BIG AND IF I MIGHT ADD EXCLUSIVE RPGs! Omigod. I was so happy and smiling like crazy. Okay, first attempt that's successful.. although it's a demonic role which is Hannah, a warlock who works in Buckland. Can start from there and make my way up to one of the major roles like the Charmed Ones. Muaha. How cool is this.. I finally can join it! However it takes me about an hour for every audition.. so guess it's worth it anyway. Applied for Paige in WLBTM and Piper in IDBT as well, hope I can get the roles too.

Last Friday I had to skip school again in order to apply for a visa to America, which turned out to be the worst day ever. They're so arrogant and mean they treated us almost as if we're not human. We had to queue outside the building in the rain, and my sandals were helplessly wet and dirty. Not to mention we couldn't park properly either because they gave no space for it and we had to walk through the rain in the middle of the road where every car that passed splashed water to us. Then inside it turned out that the photo we provided wasn't valid so we had to take a TAXI to go to the nearest photo studio. All these craziness happened in the rain. After we finally got in, hate to say it but the bitch behind the counter sent us to the back of the queue line once again just because we forgot to fill one field in the form. When we finally got interviewed it was already 11 am (oh I didn't say that I had to wake up at 6.30 just to end up being tortured by the crazy traffic and the crazy embassy without enough sleep did I?) Yeah so when I finally got home (which takes about an hour more spent on the way because of the damn huge traffic everywhere) I got a terrible headache and I haven't eat from the morning which made my stomach feel so empty and I almost passed out. The AC in the embassy was also deadly cold, just like how the people there act. Mleh, arrogant-ness. I got home even later than if I had to go to school, which now I wish I could've done, because that Friday we could go home at 12 pm and I arrived home from the embassy at 1.30 pm.

America.. America. For once I'm grateful I don't live there. It's so torturing to get a visa and go there.. which shows pretty much how arrogant they are.. sorry to all my American friends but it's just not human-like to treat us like this. My goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger