Sunday, February 01, 2004

Just finished reading Message in A Bottle and I had to hold myself from crying. Geez.. who knows at the end the man died? It's so shocking and unbelievable. So they don't live happily ever after.. because the man would never be able to forget his dead wife.. and yeah.. it's such a sad ending! *sniff* But it's still a great book, I love it so much. I've always dreamt to make a book that can make people cry one day. Because making people cry with your story isn't easy, maybe if we make a movie it's easier to make people feel the emotions. But in a book, it's very hard to picture the emotions and to make people actually feel the feeling you're trying to say. It's very amazing, I'll learn much from Nicholas Sparks. And I absolutely will be looking forward to seeing the movie based on that book as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger