Friday, February 13, 2004

Since I mostly have bad luck, it's weird that 13--on the other hand--is always my lucky number. Today I don't know what happened but suddenly I got an admin access in C:tP. Yeah, Admin for a day! Can you believe that? I can see ALL forums. I can BAN members. I have ALL THE POWER. I can even delete the entire C:tP, but since I'm good and I love the board, I didn't. Although I figured that I can remove my admin access by myself, I PMed one of the admins asking for help, because I don't want to risk removing myself from the whole board instead. Well, it was fun, and I must admit I took a peek into a few forums that are previously invisible for me, but I didn't go to ADA. Only thinking of it at first seems brilliant, but I don't wanna do that because later I got scared. I'm not supposed to enter it, so I just won't. The game won't be fun anymore. See? I was HIGHLY tempted. It was almost like how the Ring tempted everyone in LoTR. And I'm glad I passed, I didn't hide the truth from the admins (not that they won't find it sooner or later) and PMed one of them right away, and I didn't go to the opposite side. Or ban annoying members. Muaha. I feel quite proud of myself. Don't worry admins, I did find out some little secrets about how things are going behind the scenes, but I won't tell anyone about them of course. Besides there's not much advantages for me anyway. So yeah.. I hope I can still be a normal member after this weirdness happened.. I was kinda starting to freak out because of all this. Anyways, this is not my fault so please don't ban me or kick me out of The Gauntlet (which I got chosen to join.. YAYNESS!) because I have absolutely no idea how that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger