Thursday, March 04, 2004



Another Honorable Mention. Almost make me wanna roll my eyes.. this isn't going better but it ain't going to stop me.

And then I got this!!



See! A bronze! Finally I'm moving up a bit. I'm going to practice even more! I won't stop until I get a gold award. Tee-hee.

And I'm promoted again in FGB. I'm a Level 3 now! I can finally get my Teleportation Ring. Fun-ness! Oh and Samantha is back! And now we're forming a new group called SSS.. it's so cool since we also have special banners made by Ellie. The banners are awesome. Two more blend challenges are up and I'm going to work on them. Some stupid freak in C:tP is building a gallery by claiming other people's work as his. And the stupid thing is he's choosing banners and wallpapers that are famous and even being used by so many members, no wonder he got busted so soon. Stupid idiot. He even still had a gut to challenge me and insult me, thankfully I've got a back up which I never asked for but obviously is there because I'm on the right side. I just hope the idiot will be banned from the board forever since he's been an annoying slacker in FGB too. It's people like that who ruins such a great board like C:tP and the fun in it.

Gosh, it's such a tiring week, another school event will be held tomorrow. And I'm in one of the contests, plus my friend's doing some business with my mother, which is quite confusing me as well. Why do things always happen at once in Friday? Oh gosh, almost forgot that I've got to practice for the school's play as well. See? Last Friday I've got an extra-curriculer assignment, an oral test, another play practice, and who knows what else. And this friday the school science event is driving me crazy. I'll be relieved when this week is over, and hopefully next Friday I won't have to face another tasks. Gees. I just wanna get over tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger