Sunday, March 07, 2004

Another surprise. I'm ONE OF THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO GET A BONUS RING IN FGB!! See? Someone actually see how dedicated I am to FGB. No one has got it before which means it's very special! And I'm one of those very special people! Things are just getting better and better everyday, and I receive new surprises everyday. My internet life is so damn great compared to my sucky real life! Anyways, I chose Focus as my ring since it will enhance my power one level above my current one. Seems very powerful especially when used with my Power Absorption ring. My best ring ever! I'm so loving this FGB life!

Oh and you know what? Apparently me and my team won the third place in the contest of the science event in school. It was totally unexpected since our creation was totally simple compared to the others, and we were pretty sure we shouldn't expect of winning. But well.. miracle happens. Those ten articles I wrote apparently had made us win, because although the design was simple the articles were great. I am so grateful because it all depended on my hardwork. If we didn't come up with great articles we couldn't have won. This really makes me feel important. And I can't help but to think I made us won.. however it was me who did all the articles.. and yeah. I dunno why suddenly I sound this selfish but just can't deny it. Oh well. I can add yet another trophy now in my room, and I'll have five trophies now to decorate it. Yayness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger