Friday, March 19, 2004

Quiz Me
Cornelia was
a Brave Greek God
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me




discover your inner candy heart @ quiz me


Ooh. I was a Brave Greek God. What was I? Demeter, the Goddess of crops? Hehe.. since she's the one who represents Virgo, my zodiac if I'm not mistaken. The Earth Element. Anyways, I don't really understand the Valentine heart thingy. Bah...dunno what to write about today. We're gonna have a long holiday starting tomorrow to Tuesday, then on Wednesday we'll have a class excursion and going back to holiday on Thursday. So we're gonna have to study only on Friday and that sucks alot.. why dont we have a whole week off? Anyways, C:tP has got a new RPG called Only Time Can Tell (OCTC) and I'm obviously applying for it, hope I can be in an RPG from the start so it wont get confusing when I have to post. FGB becomes boring I dunno why, probably because the whole drama which in my opinion starts from a small simple problem but some people just need to blow it out of proportion and making it such a big drama. Geez. Some people DO need more entertainment, apparently. And that goes for the admins too. I dunno why some of them even think it's such an important matter? To me it's only a simple mistake which everybody can make, and as soon as an apology has been made, even a CHANGE was made, what's the big deal?

Anyways, I finally decided to really "end" my relationship with Ryan, yeah I still flirt around with him even though he was already with Emma but now I really have dumped him I'm really tired of what he's done to me and yeah.. screw it. I don't care anymore, I'll just look for a nice FGB guy and if I don't find one I'll live. Having these weird convos with Bec and Brook at first seems to be bad for my mental health but mleh.. apparently I found it fun as well. And yeah Bec, that quote "I'm not gonna marry a horny person just because he's handsome" belongs to me so hands off! :-D

The Gauntlet has become boring too. It actually seems like ADA's gonna win, since Phoebe has been kicked out too and she's like.. what? Our best fighter? Not that the rest of us aren't good.. geez I'm now scared.. why did I even apply for that tourny? I'm gonna have to write lengthy posts later when I'm up in an elimination fight too (which most likely will get eliminated). I backed off from all fights since I've got so damn bored with them... I really need something new. I guess I'll focus more on graphics making now, especially those challenges, since I've got gold and a bunch of very lovely comments in my C:tP gallery. It seems more fun now, and I guess I'm gonna make more. I've made one for the DF and hopefully it'll get chosen as the official one just like my first one did. Posting in the Strip seems fun now, guess I gotta do that more too and hopefully find a nice guy. Oh and FGB In Focus's new column rocks too, the "Eavesdropper Corner" I really need to be in The Strip/Havoc more to spy those couples. Tee-hee.

Did I get started by dunno what to write today and ended up making this long entry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger