Tuesday, March 23, 2004






Find your Role-Playing
Stereotype
at mutedfaith.com.


Oooh.. I got an LJ people. Believe it or not. Lately I'm so easily affected by other people, besides the boredom of not being able to do anything drives me nuts so I signed up for an LJ account with the name emotions309. So go visit if you'd like, but to tell you the truth I have no idea how to blog in two blogs regularly. Keep this one linked to you and not the LJ one, cos I'll still have this as my main blog, and will blog in my LJ if I'm bored of this one or if I've already blogged too much in here.

By the way, I'M CASTED AS PAIGE MATTHEWS IN OTCT!! Wheee! Seems like my RPG career is surely going up and to the top. I've finally got the role of a Charmed One! When I first joined C:tp and see the Board RPGs, I'll think getting a Charmed One role must be a dream only. But here I am, listed as Paige Matthews for Only Time Can Tell. Anyways, this RPG is very different than the others. The Charmed Ones' casts are very different than the others, since everywhere else the COs are always played by the same people. But now the COs are played by all new people, which includes me as one of them. Wheeee! I'm so loving this day. I can finally be in an RPG from the start, as a Charmed One.

Tell me I'm obsessed now, but this is extraordinary. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger