Saturday, March 13, 2004

I'm kinda tired with this. No. I'm REALLY tired with this. I have to STRUGGLE to show up in ChatRPGs. What is wrong with parents, really? They don't want me to have some fun? They always force me to go with them, to 'have some fun' in their way. Okay, it's Saturday night and it's stupid to stay at home doing some ChatRPGs. Fine. But to me they're important so screw what other people think! I need them. I'm having fun with them. Yet when I tell them all about it they still don't want to understand. I still have to yell to them to show up in a game. They said I have no real life. They said I can stay home forever if I wanna stick to the ChatRPGs. Well, if yes, then what? Frankly I like it better at home joining the ChatRPGs with a bunch of people rather than meeting real people in real life, getting bored and feeling terribly tortured. WHY can't they let me do what I wanna do? Why can't I have my own life? Why must I become dependent to them so much? I need to yell before they would drive me back home so I can attend the games. And yet I'm still late for them. My parents used to ask me to go out in Saturday nights, thats why I decided not to join Light. But guess what? Right after I joined, they start asking me out again! This is plain ridiculous. They keep preventing me to come to the games. They won't understand that I LOVE them, that I NEED them. They just won't have a deal. I only need TWO HOURS on Saturday and ONE DAMN HOUR in Sunday. But you know what? No, they don't want to give me that at all. Why does it have to be so difficult? This is my life, for goodness' sakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger