Friday, March 12, 2004

News: I got casted as Chris in IDBT. :D Another cool thing to happen!

Anyways, talked to Bec, Samantha, and Brook today and realized I'm still a person from the outer circle. *rolls eyes* Now I kinda feel what Ellie feels.. since there's some things they don't share to me. I know those are private things, but yet they share to each other and I seem to be the only person who doesnt know. I dont know how I can never be that great and trustworthy for any friend, and why am I still willing to share everything with them although they dont consider me that close to them. I do think theyre close to me and I love them much, but apparently they dont feel the same. I dunno what else should I do to be appreciated enough. I feel like I've given all I could give. :-\ What is wrong with me? Okay, maybe I'm not that cool and I'm not born to stand out.. but I've given my best. Bah! Screw you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger