Monday, March 22, 2004

No quizzes today! Happy, people? Hum.. maybe not. But shall I care? Maybe not. Just finished a 5 pages-length of story for the Fourth Mission of the Gauntlet, and feeling very satisfied that I've killed Hidden Evil. Ooh.. the secrets. The intrigues. The love in the air. Tee-hee. I'm such a drama queen. Bah, but at least I use the talent in the right way. Ooh.. Mom's gonna leave for SF tomorrow and she won't let me come because it's only a week and I need to go to school on Friday and Wednesday (the excursion was cancelled, damn). I WANT SAN FRANCISCO!! Even though Charmed isn't really filmed there and the house is actually in LA, I still think I'm so related to the city. I love it so much.. I feel like I belong there. Okay, I know I first felt the same way with Singapore, but I don't even know why I once even felt that. SF is the best!! Wanna go there if only the journey doesn't take 20+ hours, which would drive me crazy. Last time I went there, I had to watch Lilo and Stitch at least five times, and Meet The Parents at least ten times in the plane. Oh, and Spy Kids 2 at least five times too. It's driving me nuts. But.. what I get after that is too good to be missed.. oooh I wanna go there again! Gimme gimme! It's gonna be hard to see my mom going there alone.. maybe I'll grab her skirt and let her drag me into the plane. Or I'll use super-glue so the stewardesses will have to accept me getting on board without tickets. Bah.

Watched Peter Pan today, and it's very beautiful. I dunno how many versions of this movie has been made, but it indeed was very nice. Every movie have to include 'love' as one of their main subjects, don't they? Pleeeaseee stop making me desiring love! I guess I should've stayed in Neverland too where children won't grow up and won't have to deal with not having a gawd damn stupid bf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger