Thursday, March 25, 2004

Sleep with or without clothes on?
With. I'm not a kind of person who can sleep naked.

Prefer black or blue pens?
Black. Seems.. more elegant?

Dress up on Halloween?
Never, and not planning to do so.

Like someone?
Trying to get rid of that feeling.

Do they know?
'They'? Well, 'he' knows.

Sleep on your side?
Meaning? Well, I don't really care about my sleeping position.

Think you're attractive?
Based on how I'm still single, I guess not.

Want to marry?
Yeah. What girl doesn't?

Who?
Orlando Bloom? Nah.. someone will kick me for this answer.

Alaska or Hawaii?
Mm.. tough choice.. but Alaska. Somehow I like snow better than beaches and hula dancers.

Are you a good student?
Potential, but I have no intentions of being a good one anymore.

Are you currently in a relationship?
What... broken heart relationship?

Are you involved in sports?
Yeah.. internet sport. 12 hours a day.

Birthplace?
Jakarta, Indonesia.

Christmas or Halloween?
Definitely Christmas.

Color or black-and-white photo?
Color.

Do long distance relationships work?
Yes if both trust each other and not stupid enough to flirt with someone else.

Do you believe in astrology?
When I'm desperate in my life. Meaning, just for fun.

Do you believe in God?
Absolutely.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sometimes. Although that rarely happens. Never experienced it.

Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
I am the silence in a party.

Do you drink?
Water? Yes. No alcoholic ones.

Do you have a car?
When I can't even drive?

Do you have a job?
Yes, in my internet?

Do you make fun of people?
I'm rarely that cruel.. but if I really hate him/her.. it won't be good.

Do you think dreams eventually come true?
Nope, but is still possible.

Fave thing to do?
Isn't it obvious? Sitting here for hours.

Fave breakfast food?
Never eat breakfast.

Fave Candy?
Nothing.. I just love Chocolates!

Fave Vacation spot?
San Francisco! Or LA will do.

Favorite body part of the opposite and same sex?
Their eyes? Sorry if I'm not horny. =p

Favorite cartoon?
Disney ones.

Go to the movies or rent?
Both. Preferably movies.

Have you ever moved?
Twice from the other side of the city.

How's the weather right now?
Silent? I want rain.

Hug or kiss?
Hug. Not someone who can kiss that easy.

Last time you showered?
This morning.

Loud or soft music?
Soft.

McDonalds or Burger King?
McDonalds.

More romantic; baths or showers?
Bath, obviously. How can showers be romantic?

Night or day?
Holidays: Day, School days: Night

Number of Pillows?
One.

Piano or guitar?
Both! But I'd like to learn guitar.

Single or taken?
Frustratingly, unfortunately single.

Snow or water?
Snow!!! Gimme snow!

What are you doing tomorrow?
The boring school and exams.

What clothes are you wearing?
What do you think?

What do you drink?
Everything but tea and alcohols.

What makes you vomit?
Things that normally make people vomit.

What's on your computer screen?
This and C:tP's page.

What's right next to you?
My bed?

What's your bedtime?
11.00 PM if not later.

What's your best physical feature?
Didn't find any. Can someone tell me?

What's your name backwards?
Do your own ABC.

Who do you talk to the most online?
Bec and Brook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger