Saturday, March 20, 2004



theOtaku.com: What Anime Angel Are You?

ravenclaw
Ravenclaw! Some might see you as a bit haughty, but
that's just because they lack the intellectual
capacity to be worthy of your presence. You see
little difference between enlightenment and
entertainment; learning experiences are
tremendously enjoyable for you. And remember,
kids: just because you're brilliant doesn't
mean you're studious!


A More Unique Hogwarts Sorting Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Stole this from Molly. I'm obsessed with these quizzes! Or whatever you wanna call it.

1. Where are you now?
Home. In front of my lovely computer on lovely Saturday.

2. What time is it now?
Why would you care? Bah. It's 10.12 AM and I'm bored already.

3. Are you feeling happy right now?
I never feel bad on holidays, yo!

4. Why?
Because there's no fuckin school?

5. Feel sad?
Are you playing with me? Isn't it obvious from my previous answer? NO!

6. Why?
Because I'm Emotionless. Mleh. I can't feel a thing.

7. Missing someone?
Nope. Actually I almost never do. Except for Becca.. and Brook and their "weird" talk. Ooh. No. I'm missing it. I'm corrupted!

8. Love someone?
Yeah. My friends. I'm not sharing my love to any guys anymore except my brother and father.

9. Hate someone?
Those fuckin arrogant boys.

10. Feeling lonely?
Always? But I love being alone so.. who cares?

11. Grumpy?
Sometimes lately. But not on holidays!

12. Cheer up?
Not as cheery as blonde cheerleaders in American schools.. but yeah. A bit.

13. What do you want to do now?
Watch a bunch of movies. I need to see Love Actually again! And How to Deal, Monalisa Smile, A Guy Thing... damn, I must stop watching these romantic movies. I wanna see Peter Pan!

14. What you dont want to do?
Going back to school on Friday? Because attending school for only one day in the whole week is pointless. Ooh, I'm so glad if my teachers could read this. Yeah dude, this is what their first rank student thinks. I hate SCHOOL!

15. What do you wish to do?
Freezing Time! Getting premonitions! Telekinetically throw someone stupid away! Or just watch Charmed then. And go around the world to see snow and San Francisco again.

16. Are you in love?
I DONT WANNA BE IN LOVE!! *bitchslaps you*

17. You're Heartbreak?
Even if I am I'm not gonna admit it til I die. Or til YOU die.

18. What are you going to do now?
Slap you because you keep repeating the same questions?

19. Going to meet someone?
I hope not. I love my lonliness.

20. Love your life right now?
Trying desperately to do that.

Ookay. Let's see. I've really been bitching a lot lately, haven't I? Ooh yesh. This is the real me. The real me who has got bored of life and is hating it. Although I hope I won't be complaining that much. Just watched Passion of The Christ and yeah.. I'm not gonna complain about my life that much anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger