Saturday, March 20, 2004

fa
You are an angel of the forest. You love to have a
good time and to get in trouble. For you, it's
all fun and games. You like to have friends,
preferably not human, and can converse with all
animals. You love to party, and like to be
alone. You are a deep person, but most people
miss it. Thinking that you are just childish
and young. Which you are not. You are old, and
wise, even if nobody can see it. You know what
the real world is like, better that your peers.
You have a naturally beatiful singing voice,
and are a natural with most instruments.
You can often loose your self. But will always find
yourself again. For that is just who you are.

Be happy. Never change. Because you are beautiful.


What Type Of Angel Have You Become?
brought to you by Quizilla

Of course I'm beautiful. Tee-hee. Although I don't do music that good. I guess the most appealing part from that description to me is that it's related to the forest. Earth. Like I always am. Actually I feel I match the description of the "Nothingness" Angel, that says, "You are always silent. Barely any words escape your lips. You are in a complete world of your own, no-one gets in. And that's the way that you like it." Ooh. So me. See? I'm really an Emotionless person. Muaha.



Your Energy is Green. You are easygoing, stable and bring feelings of peace and natural harmony to those in your presence. You have good perception and awareness about most things, but you don't apreciated sudden surprises. You are a natural healer and would make an ideal physician, office manager, herbologist, anthropologist, or Accountant.

What color is your energy?
brought to you by Quizilla

Physician? Okay, what's that? If it's what I think and is related to Physics then I'm really out of it. Office manager? Blahness.. but sounds good anyway. Herbologist and Anthropologist.. sounds muchos boring. Accountant, might just be right since I love that subject, but why isn't Writing listed there? Dude, whatever. I blog three times a day! See how I have nothing else to do? And I also created two blends. I'm really obsessed with my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger