Tuesday, April 06, 2004



Another Bronze-y. I wonder when will I get bored, oh well. I was so complacent when I sent in that Oh My Goddess banner, and hoping for another gold but more talented people found the site and submitted their entries too =( A new blend challenge site has been opened and I'm planning to enter it too since it's still new. Without challenges I would never be diligent enough to make new graphics and update my deserted Gallery in C:tP. =p Yay I have many blends to make now that Bewitching Blend is back! I really need to improve again on my graphics, has been quite long since I last improved, but I wonder how??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger