Sunday, April 04, 2004

Blame those people out there who have thousands of tempting quizzes. =p LMAO, actually John's LJ (Hidden Evil in C:tP?) has thousands of these. I managed to peek inside and can't resist to take some. =p

If you could go anywhere in the world where to? Paris! Or anywhere in Europe.
What would you do with 100 dollars? Hm.. 100 x 8000 that means 800.000 in Rupiahs guess I would just spend it to buy my fave books.
If you could meet any famous person who? Holly Marie Combs, I guess.
If you could marry anyone in the world who? Hm.. either Orlando Bloom or Drew Fuller. Must make a decision later!
What means the most to you? (person, animal, plant, action) My computer, my friends and family
Do you read often? Yeah, I read like all the time. I always have a book to read coz I keep buying them.
Do you like your life? Not really, but while it lasts, let's enjoy it.
If not why don’t you change it? Some things are just beyond my control to change.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Finishing school! And probably still in university, but probably has already got a job.
If you could live in any country where? Obviously California, San Francisco. Very friendly and artistic city.
Do you consider yourself submissive or dominate? I'm not very submissive or dominate, I can be either way in different circumstances.
What has been the biggest change in your life? Finding C:tP
If you died right now, what would you wish you had done? Being someone in an important position in the board? Gah, I'm obsessed.
Do you want children? If so how many? Yeah, but two is enough I guess.
What would you name those children? I dunno.
Where are you from? Jakarta, Indonesia.
Where do you wish you were from? Somewhere in America. Okay, particularly SF.
Would you sacrifice yourself for someone you love? As long as it's a possible sacrifice. At least not my life. Yet.
Do you own a sex toy? Euw.
How would you kill yourself if you had to? Death injection? Something that's not really painful.
Do you have a safety word? Huh?
Do you know what a safety word is for? Huh??
Who do you lie to the most? My friends? Uh.. or my parents. *forgive me*
Ever seriously considered having sex for money? Never.
Some one ever spread a rumor about you being slutty? Nope.
Would you sell a kidney on the black market to keep from getting your dvd collection taken away by the IRS? Yeah. Guess I love my DVDs too much, but if there's any other sane way to avoid it I'll surely choose it.
Have you ever worn a thong? Mm...nope?
Ever tried cross dressing? If so did you like it? Wha..? I'm lost.
Would you do nude modeling for upwards of $500,000 per picture? Mm.. nope.
Would you ever go on a reality tv show? If so which one? One that looks like Bachelorette? Oh and when I'm only that desperate. Maybe if not I'll choose something like Amazing Race. Go around the world, yo!
What is your life's ambition? Get a good life with enough money.
Your greatest talent (self proclaimed)? Writing! Or at least, imagining. Daydreaming. Whatever.
Who are you most likely to stalk (famous or not)? I never stalk anyone. Wasting time, no?
Do you play a musical instrument? Used to be a great piano player, but mleh. Stopped the lesson and forget everything. Pretty stupid.
Ever tried online dating? Not in purpose.
Ever Cybered? Did you enjoy it? Not sure what that means.
Would you marry someone to give them a green card? What? That's an insane reason.
Do you consider premarital sex evil? Call me holy but yesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger