Sunday, April 04, 2004

I added a commenting system to my blog so you guys can now comment in each entry and no more complains about the tagboard not working! =p Thanks to Ireth for the link. Anyway, I didn't find any quiz for today, so guess I'll just randomly rant. I can't wait til LCDLM announces the cast for Phoebe and Pyper, both haven't been cast (thank God coz I'm not in yet) and hopefully I can get either of them. Although this RPG is considered 'high-leveled' even before I see the cast. The people who managed to join are those who frequents every other RPGs, and it's gonna be a tough competition if I'm trying to get in.

Mom just got back from SF and it seems that my brother there is having a hard time, sometimes I really want to kick myself for complaining much about small problems when someone I love is experiencing more troubles, bigger problems than me in his life. I often hear that what people could do the easiest is to choose, but in fact I think choosing something is a very hard thing to do, especially if it affects your future and your whole life. I'm starting to get scared about my future, and I really wanna start a good career from now. I know I have talent to write, yet I don't have that much motivation to send my writings to be published or what. Maybe it's because I've sent many before and they got refused, but people should never give up right? So I guess I'll force myself to keep trying.

I wonder why many kids out there don't go to school when they can, though, it seems odd for me when I read Bec and Libby's LJ. Seems like most people are having more trouble than me, and I'm wondering what's happening with them. I'll obviously do the best I can to support them and yeah.. sometimes I just can't thank God for having such a good life. My life is very normal, and I'm not poor, and I can have many entertainments I'd like to have, and yet I'm still fuckin depressed. I still can't stop cursing my life. What's wrong with me, huh? Must stop this now. Must start saying thank you that I can still live in a big house with enough money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger