Thursday, April 22, 2004

Okay, geez, looking back to my past entries.. I sound scary. o_O What's with the whole cursing and swearing? I've never had such a big effect from PMS before. =( I could really see you all staring at my entries, asking is it the real me or has someone hacked my account and rant? How could 'Cornelia' you know be like that? Cursing, swearing, and who knows what else I said back then. Oh I know.. this is getting scary. Must not write anything next time I'm having PMS. =(

Btw, just watched American Idol again. So far it's only 9 finalists left, so let me tell you which ones I like and which ones I don't.

Those I like...

-Jasmine Trias. She's the one I like the most, and I hope she could be the American Idol. Love her since before she was in top 12. Her voice is great, she's beautiful, and everything's perfect.
-La Toya London. Her voice is just super, and I was surprised that she was once in the bottom three. What were they thinking? I wish I could vote for them too.
-Fantasia Barrino. Okay, so I don't like her physical feature so much but with a voice that great, she deserves to be an American Idol.

Those I neither like nor hate..

-George Huff. Sometimes he's fun, but in my opinion not enough to be an American Idol.
-Diana DeGarmo. Great voice, quite pretty, but just average for me. Dunno, but she's just not on the top.
-Camile Velasco. Voice average for me, quite pretty as well but then again.. she's just okay. Nothing wow-ish.

Those I wish are in the bottom three...

-John Stevens. I don't understand why he's so loved, his voice is weird and not that great, and his face.. ooh, I'm sorry but for an American Idol it's awful.
-Jon Peter Lewis. Looks okay, voice not that great. He just doesn't match the 'star' image to me.
-Jennifer Hudson. Look! It's three Js in my bottom three. I must admit that her voice is great, but look.. not really appealing. Not at all..

So that's my judgement! Hoping to see more soon from this show. Thank God I've got Cable TV coz it's almost as new as the one aired in US. The thing is the votes are not available only in Asia, which sucks. What's with the world and the discrimination over Asia?

The only reason I can't donate to C:tP and be a contributor is simply because
1) I don't have a credit card
2) Indonesia isn't listed in PayPal

Sometimes living in my country could really be torturing and discriminating. Yesh, it does suck sometimes. Oh-oh. Now I'm beginning to rant again. Must stop right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger