Monday, April 05, 2004

Stole this from Lizzie's LJ... :$

LAYER ONE:
-- Name:
Cornelia (some people know that's not true =p)
-- Birthdate: September 3, 1987
-- Birthplace: Jakarta, Indonesia
-- Current Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
-- Eye Color: Very dark brown
-- Hair Color: Black
-- Height: 171 cm
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage:
Chinese?
-- Your weakness: The crowd!
-- Your fears: Losing someone, the dark, being alone
--Your perfect pizza: cheese or pepperoni
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Being a famous writer

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase:
I'm bored.
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Mm.. a new day. What day is it?
-- Your best physical feature: My height?
-- Your bedtime: Never before 10
-- Your most missed memory: My childhood, maybe.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke:
Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: don't care
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't drink tea.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke:
Never and not planning to
-- Cuss: Sometimes
-- Sing: When no one's near
-- Shower every day: Yeah
-- Have a crush(es): Yeah
-- Do you think you've been in love: No clue
-- Want to go to college: I guess
-- Like high school: Not really
-- Want to get married: Yes
-- Believe in yourself: Sometimes
-- Get motion sickness: Huh?
-- Think you're attractive: Not really, if yes I wouldn't be single.
-- Think you're a health freak: Not at all
-- Get along with your parents: Yeah
-- Like thunderstorms: Not really
-- Play an instrument: Used to

LAYER SIX:
In the past month . . .
-- Drank alcohol:
No
-- Smoked: No
-- Had sex: No
-- Gone to the mall: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
-- Eaten sushi: No
-- Shoplifted: Never
-- Been on stage: In my school play
-- Been dumped: Hell no
-- Gone skating: I wish
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Will not

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married:
20
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Two or three, dunno the names
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Romantic one. Probably in the garden or some sort.
-- Where you want to go to college: Have no idea
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Writer

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl . . .
-- Best eye colour:
Brown
-- Short or long hair: Long
-- Height: A bit shorter than me
-- Best weight: Slim enough
-- Best articles of clothing: Whatever comfortable
-- Best first date location: Dunno
-- Best first kiss location: Somewhere open

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally:
None
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: A few
-- Number of CDs that I own: Ten or so
-- Number of tattoos: None
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not counting
-- Number of scars on my body: Who's gonna count?
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: A few

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger