Wednesday, April 28, 2004



Whee yet ANOTHER Gold Award! This is the third! I never expected I'd get it for my Y Tu Mummy Tambien Blend. I wasn't very content about that one. Just watched Witchstock today, and I must say that Season 6 has got a bit too much time travel episodes. Like Phoebe said, it gives you headache when you try to think about the whole past/future thing. Well anyway, I know I'm weird but I feel somehow connected to Chris, and everytime I see him I think... I'm in love with him. o_O This is probably the effect of seeing Ryan and Jason's avatars in C:tP, which are both Chris. And since I feel 'something' for them, and always picture them like in their avatars, now I feel 'something' with Chris too. *raises eyebrow* Despite that, Chris is still unbelievably cool. The way he acts, the way he looks.. damn, I'm melting here. Wanna touch him everytime I see him! He's just got this very cool aura that makes me feel really peaceful everytime I see him. I think I'm gonna fall unconscious if I actually have a chance to meet him in person. Ooh.. melting again. I looooove him!

Later: Uploaded the previous Gold award for ya'll to see. =D



This one is for my "The Courtship of Wyatt's Father" Blend. I really need a site to put up all my blends and awards so you all who aren't in C:tP can look. But I'm not good with HTML stuffs. =( Or just too lazy to learn and make a site. I made my first ever layout for Becca's blog, let's see if she has put it up. I think the url is http://www.brokentrust.net/blog/ Yay! She has put it up! Copy and paste that URL people to see my first ever layout. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger