Thursday, May 13, 2004



I got a Bronze Award from Tya's Blending Site. Seriously, I am shocked because Parker got Amazing, since he usually create more beautiful works than me. And the one who got Gold has got such a simple blend. Soo.. I shall use no brushes? Well well, weird indeed. ^^;

Anyhow, life is boring currently. I've got a week holiday, but as boring as it could be, it's still better than going to school. I've been able to finish 1 1/2 more chapters for my novel, which has been abandoned quite long. Some novels I bought made by other teenagers motivated me to keep working on my own, and hopefully mine could be published as well, although so far I'm still on Chapter 6 while it's intended to be 20 Chapters. Still a long journey, but time will solve it all.

Rented two VCDs namely Spy Kids 3D and My Boss's Daughter, but I'm not in the mood to watch them. My Boss's Daughter is funny, but as usual it's too good to be true. Sometimes I find myself jealous to the characters in the movie where everything would end well and everybody's happy. However I'm impressed by the end of 50 First Dates, considering Drew didn't get her memory back until the end. It was unbelievable, yes, that she can live a life like that, but it's still more realistic than most other movies that just have a miracle happening at the end. Anyway, that's the end of my rant for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger