Tuesday, May 18, 2004







So I lost my Gold ranks in Alternate Realities Blends, but well, it's still cool there so I'm not leaving. With Blending Magic, I guess finally I have to surrender. Too many people participating is never fun for me. Life is still boring as usual, school has started again and today we had computer test, and I wasn't too creative but at least I've got all effects covered.. great that one effect I can't manage to complete wasn't part of the questions. It's fuckin' weird, only me cannot make it successfully even though I've done the exact same steps like everyone else. Everyone else just need a simple way and BAM.. there's the good ol' computer who will obey their words easily. When it's my turn to touch it, it won't work, no matter what I do even though my friends were all there watching me doing it step by step with the very exact same way. It's like I'm cursed with bad luck or something. Weirdish.

Just applied for another promotion request in FGB, hopefully this time it won't be denied or all my posts would be wasted. I'm tired fighting, I guess I'll give up if this time it's denied again. Final exams would begin on Tuesday, horray to everyone else who had passed them. And horray to me too coz I can finally end this year's school. Long holiday waiting with a plan to go to Europe, which still needs to be doubted will work. I really hope I can go there this time. We've been planning it for quite some time. I wanna see Eiffel! That's a must! And I can't wait to spend time in romantic Rome, and be in the gondolas in Venice, and finally visit London as well. Whew, just hope this will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger