Monday, May 31, 2004











Whew. Five awards in a row, dude. One bronze, three silvers, and one gold! Hard to get Gold lately, but I'm surprised that my Sense and Sense Ability banner is the one that gets it. I mean, wow, that one was very simple. o_O I wasn't expecting it at all.

Anywho, final exams are still around, and so far I think I'll fail Math, Physics, and History, but let's just hope I don't. However, no more counting numbers after this, tomorrow it's Economy and Accountancy but they're not *that* hard, so I guess I'm safe for now. Everything is great now that school is almost over, and vacation is ahead! Wahoo! I guess I'll manage to go to Europe after all. Mum and Dad have been discussing about it and I think they'll agree! I know, I know, it costs really much that I don't even dare to write the total amount of money we would spend here, but if I'm still in the first rank this semester, I guess I pretty deserve it, huh? School has made me stressed and depressed, and without a vacation I'll drop dead.

So after this probably I won't be going anywhere, as much as I want to experience a white Christmas. Maybe that'll only happen when I already have a job and when I have my own money. Speaking of that, lately I've been wanting to live all by myself. I mean, I'm the youngest children and my parents always drag me everywhere they go coz my brother is already too old to go along with them and my other brother is across the sea. Well well, poor me! And it's not always fun either. We keep getting into debates and you know parents, they never (okay, rarely) understand us. So the situation is pretty annoying for me, and it ruins my day. I'm stuck with them everywhere and I'm always blamed for everything bad that happens. Duh! I want my own life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger