Saturday, June 26, 2004

Current Mood: Content
Current Music: Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You





How random are you?

this quiz was made by alanna


Okay, so I'm not random. But I don't normally answer people who asks 'What's up' with 'Dude, marbles are shiny' or something like that, okay? Well, guess I'm still pretty sane.





Which X2 Character Are You?





You're Elizabeth Swan, governer's daughter. Every pervy orlando-fancier hates you.

Which POTC character are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



Meh. Did you hear that? Back off, Orlando lover. Muaha.

Anywho, Europe trip was almost cancelled coz my brother who lives in SF is very sick, and Mom almost had to go there to visit him and cancel our trip. But last night I made a different prayer, I didn't ask a miracle to happen so I could still go, I asked that everything that would happen should only happen because He wants it. And yeah.. guess what? In the morning Mom screams cheerfully saying we can still go. Thank goodness.

However we had to choose another package, coz the last one had been cancelled. No Disneyland Paris, meh. But at least there's still Rome, Venice, Pisa, and their friends. Minus one day compared to the last one, and my dad won't be coming. Well, these are just simple things that can't bother me much. Bottom line, I would still go. I would still go back to school only after having a vacation that's enough to refresh my mind and prevent my head from exploding from only thinking of the stress waiting ahead. Seriously, the next school year I believe would be hard. University and shiz. I hate to think about future. Meh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger