Friday, June 11, 2004

Current Mood: Mellow
Current Music: My Immortal - Evanescence

Actually I have nothing to write about.. but well.. I decided to see what's all those stuff on my desk coz they look so damn full and they look like a mess. So I pulled them all out, swept all papers from this year's school coz it's over (yesh including my test papers, I won't need it anymore will I?) and even put down my text books to give space for the new ones. Well, haven't ordered them, but seeing the space cleared is very relieving. Seems like I have more room for good energy now. Start fresh!

I also found some old story books that consist the stories I made by myself or with my friends, and they all made me smile when I read them again. They're abandoned, but I don't know how to continue it coz it's just too old. I found a diary me and my friends used to write everyday at school on tenth grade, that we've stopped writing in now. So funny to read the feelings and thoughts that I don't have anymore.. like I'm surprised how I thought and feel when I liked someone I don't like anymore.. it's very fun to read. It's also amazing how half my life on tenth grade was filled by a big empty hole, due to the loss of someone I really loved. Now of course he's totally forgotten.. and yeah.

Weird I know, but that's how time changes everything in our life. At the same place, but in different time, two events that's contrary to each other could happen. At the same situation, but in different time, two feelings that are contrary to each other could be felt. Amazing, really. I've learned so much through the years of my life, but still there are some things I just don't get. Like for example, everytime you hold your hopes high for something, nothing happens, or even something worse happen that makes you hate it. And everytime you swear you don't want it anymore, that you'd rather live without it, it comes directly to your face, to your life, and it won't leave. I can't understand how ironic life is.. or how things work. Why do they work that way?

One thing I know for sure, we can't fight it. We can only go with the flow and try to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger