Monday, June 21, 2004

Holiday is starting to make me bored as ever. Can't wait for Europe trip, but that's still about a week from now. I feel like everyday is wasted ya know.. everyday when I was still at school I dream of holidays but now when I have a long one I dunno what to do and everyday's just wasted. Anyone know how to spend your holiday well?

Things I need to do:
-Watch Harry Potter 3 [Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azakaban]
-Buy Love Actually's DVD [or VCD]
-Rent more movies
-Start making a novel for that novel competition [I'm halfway finished, still about 100 pages more to go though]
-Start making two short stories for that short stories competition in the magazine [I've made one, one more to go]
-Start making a summary for that summary competition

Yeah I'm trying to join every kind of writing competition to prove that I have talent in writing stuffs and so that I could earn money for myself [the prize is billions of rupiahs! That's about $1000] I'll pray every night so I get at least one of the prizes.. I can't fail in all three competition, can I? Phew, hopefully I do get something. Though I'll need to print out about 100+ pages if I do wanna send the novel to the competition too, and my printer's ink is empty. Crap-o, will have to refill it first only to empty it again after I finish. Hope it would worth it though. Pray for me, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger