Monday, June 14, 2004

Okay too bad.. but you won't be seeing any awards in my blog anymore, I've decided to delete them all from my server coz they take too much space. I don't have a site to put them all up anyway, so what's the point. It's just for fun though. Besides this way my blog would somehow look clearer. They pile up too soon and it's getting out of hand.

Anyway, watched Troy today, and is satisfied. It was a great movie, lots of blood yeah but still cool, and all of that war just because a girl? Duh. Anywho, that girl who is.. omigosh I already forgot the name again.. who is that? Paris's brother? Crap. Let me find it in a minute. Oh yes, Hector. The girl who plays Hector's wife, isn't that the girl who's in Deep Blue Sea? The stubborn doctor that caused the sharks to eat them all? Well, I guess yeah she is. Overall it's great, but I'm disappointed that it wasn't explained that Achilles's weakness was on his heel, which was why he was killed when Paris shot his arrow through it. That was an important info and they didn't include it. Gah.

Two weeks and counting before I could finally travel around Europe. Yesh, my parents allowed me to go AROUND Europe! Rome, Venice, Pisa, Lucerne, Amsterdam, Paris and its Disneyland, here I come! I really loved my parents and especially my dad when he finally agreed to choose the more complete one, coz we were originally going to choose another tour package that didn't visit Rome, Venice, or Pisa because it was much cheaper. I explained that if we don't visit them now, we would have to visit it later, and we would have to pay twice as much compared to if we choose a more complete one, because if we choose the more complete one, we won't have to visit those cities again in the future and we can save more money. Does that make sense? Well I hope so, coz suddenly those economic lectures seemed to be very useful that day. And so I would have the vacation of my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger