Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Opening credits:How Soon is Now - Love Spit Love
Waking up:Evanescence - My Immortal
Average day:Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
First date:Careless Whisper - George Michael
Falling in love:I Wanna Be With You - Mandy Moore
Love scene:I Don't Want to Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
Fight scene:If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
Breaking up:Yesterday - The Beatles
Getting back together:We Could Still Belong Together - Lisa Loeb
Secret love:Out of Reach - Gabrielle
Life's okay:Only Time - Enya
Mental breakdown:Through The Rain - Mariah Carey
Driving:Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
Learning a lesson:Life Goes On - LeAnn Rimes
Deep thought:Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore
Flashback:I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
Partying:Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Muse
Happy dance:Perfect Day - Hoku
Regreting:Have You Ever - S Club 7
Long night alone:All By Myself - Celine Dion
Death scene:Emotions - Destiny's Child
Closing credits:The Trouble With Love Is - Kelly Clarkson

Your Life: The Soundtrack brought to you by BZOINK!

Nice survey that was, thanks to Brook though. School feels like it would end in years today. Dunno why it seemed so long to get to the end of the day, but maybe I'm just PMSy. People have been annoying, okay not all people, but I don't get it why people just start ignoring you when you used to be a good friend of them just because something weird happened. Something weird that has been settled. Can't blame them though, I know I myself still feel uneasy to talk to people in those situations too. Confusing much? Nice. Anyway, this is also a problem, someone is trying to avoid me, and I dunno why. I've had a hard time dealing with her before, but I thought everything is settled now. But apparently behind my back she's still trying to avoid me even though she doesn't show it too obviously. But I know, it's too obvious. Blah, these two people are just the same. I'm tired of this. I don't care if she doesn't want me to find her though. Might as well start minding my own business. Seems like I should start learn never to assume anything. Because people don't think the same way as you, and when you think a problem is settled, that doesn't mean the person you were dealing with thought the same too. But then again, I have many sources. Maybe I should just hunt her down and see for how long she could runaway from me. Muaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A page at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about High School Military College Reunions sent me here. How long have you run your own site? Dave

11/08/2005 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger. A page I found at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about a Search for People I knew sent me here. How long have you run your own site? TTYL

11/09/2005 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Desperate Secrets - Secrets of my desperation in life from the past and present

THE DESPERATE

Alias: Cornelia
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Indonesia
Birthdate: 03 Sept 1987
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthstone: Sapphire
Planet: Mercury
Element: Earth
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Obsession: Alias
Occupation: Freelance Translator
University Major: Integrated Marketing Communication
Live Journal: Private Eyes
Graphic Journal: Nocturne Love
Fan Fiction Journal: Three Decades
I am worth $2,045,034

Credits

Design by Ireth Halliwell
Hosted by Blogger
Site Content by Cornelia

Shoutbox



Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Powered 
by Blogger